Your safety is important to us. For this reason, your personal data that you will share with us is sensitively protected.
We, WE1TOWN LIMITED, as the data controller, with this privacy and personal data protection policy, which personal data will be processed for what purpose, with whom and why the processed data can be shared, with our data processing method and legal reasons; What are your rights regarding your processed data? We aim to enlighten you.
Your Collected Personal Data, Collection Method and Legal Reason
Identity, (such as name, surname, date of birth), contact, (such as address, e-mail address, telephone, IP, location) Your personal, social media, financial information and visual and audio recordings by us, cookies etc. technologies, by automated or non-automated methods and sometimes analytics providers, ad networks, search information providers, Obtained and recorded from third parties such as technology providers, stored and updated, within the framework of the service and contractual relationship between us. and will be processed on the basis of the legitimate interest processing condition.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data you share with us; to benefit from our services in order to establish contracts with you, to meet the requirements of the services we offer. to perform in the best way and in accordance with the agreements between us, To enable you to use your rights arising from these agreements, to develop our products and services in line with your needs and to keep you informed of the developments, as well as providing you with a more comprehensive service. to meet with its suppliers within legal frameworks and to obligations (sharing personal data with judicial and administrative authorities upon request) during the contract and service, in accordance with its purpose and in a measured will be processed and updated accordingly.
To Whom The Collected Personal Data Can Be Transferred And For What Purposes
Your personal data you share with us; service to carry out our activities we receive and/or give, we have a contractual relationship with, Third parties, institutions and organizations with which we cooperate, in the country and abroad. institutions and, upon request, to judicial and administrative authorities, necessary technical and administrative can be transferred, provided that precautions are taken.
Your Rights as the Person whose Personal Data is Processed
Pursuant to article 11 of the KVKK, everyone can use the following rights by applying to the data controller:
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
to exercise your above-mentioned rights via [email protected] can contact us
In order to provide you with services in line with your requests, only your personal data is necessary, to be processed in accordance with this privacy and personal data processing policy, You are completely free to accept or not. You continue to use the site Otherwise, we will assume that you have accepted, and more detailed information will be provided. us via [email protected] e-mail address.